- 11:30 a.m. yesterday -- Instructor T's car was rear-ended (probably totaled). He'll be OK, but wouldn't be able to be in class.
- 12:00 p.m. yesterday -- Instructor B had a sudden death in her immediate family.
- 6:45 a.m. today -- Co-worker K's car was towed from its proper parking spot (again).
- 7:15 a.m. today -- Co-worker T's car broke down on the road, and she was stuck (and freezing) waiting for her husband.
- After I got in the office (7:45 a.m.), my phone rang. It was instructor M. I answered the phone with, "Hi. If this isn't good news, I don't want to hear it!"
I thought they said crises came in THREES!?!?